High Performance Dolby E Decoder Plug-in
Dolby E Decoder for Pro Tools, Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro, Media Composer, Symphony, NewsCutter & VST workstations including Nuendo, Fairlight, Sequoia & Pyramix
Tested and approved for Pro Tools 11, SurCode for Dolby® E Decoder plug-in offers the unique ability to decode Dolby E files back to discrete PCM in a convenient software plug-in format. SurCode for Dolby E Decoder is the perfect way to integrate Dolby E into existing workflows on different audio workstations, in different studios and in various formats.
Supported Platforms & Formats:
- Pro Tools 32 & 64 bit AAX plug-in (M/W)
- Pro Tools RTAS plug-in (M/W)
- Pro Tools AudioSuite plug-in (M/W)
- Media Composer family AudioSuite & RTAS (M/W)
- VST (M/W) - Supported hosts include Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud, Sequoia, Premiere Pro CC, Pyramix, Nuendo
- OEM Module
- AudioSuite Decoder for faster than real-time Dolby E decoding in Pro Tools
- Final Cut Pro Export decoder for fast, convenient decoding of Dolby E
New Release version 2.4 - Upgrade now!
SurCode for Dolby E and Pro Tools:
Playing back your files through an external decoder just to capture your audio back to a file is simply inefficient and time consuming. The Dolby E decoder plug-in appears in the insert chain on your channel strip with all other AAX, RTAS or AudioSuite plug-ins and will decode your audio in sync with the Pro Tools timeline. It’s as simple as a single click to drop SurCode for Dolby E Decoder into your Pro Tools mixer and select a Dolby E file. In a single pass, decode all 8 channels of a Dolby E stream in Pro Tools!
Like all members of the SurCode family, SurCode for Dolby E is fully certified and licensed, ensuring complete interoperability across platforms and across the globe. The SurCode for Dolby E Encoder, when matched with the SurCode for Dolby E Decoder, creates the ultimate, file-based Dolby E workflow.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.