Thursday, 18 March 2010 20:10
High Performance Dolby E Encoder Plug-in
Dolby E Encoder for Pro Tools, Final Cut Pro, Media Composer, Symphony, NewsCutter & VST workstations including Nuendo, Fairlight, Sequoia & Pyramix
Tested and approved for Pro Tools 11, the SurCode for Dolby® E Encoder plug-in encodes Dolby E files from discrete PCM in a convenient plug-in format. SurCode for Dolby E Encoder is the perfect way to integrate Dolby E into existing workflows on different audio workstations, among different studios and in various formats. From one simple interface, SurCode for Dolby E Encoder processes up to eight channels of audio with a variety of user selectable program configurations. These range from 5.1 plus stereo to four independent stereo or eight mono channels, including full input of Dolby E and program metadata.
- Pro Tools AAX 32/64 plug-in (M/W)
- Pro Tools AudioSuite plug-in (M/W)
- Media Composer family AudioSuite (M/W)
- VST (M/W) - Supported hosts include Sequoia, Pyramix, Nuendo
- OEM Module
- AudioSuite for faster than real-time Dolby E encoding in Avid
- Final Cut Pro Export plug-in for fast, convenient encoding of Dolby E
- Faster Than Real Time Encoding
- Full Metadata management
- Use Plug-in templates as presets
- DBMD import — Browse or Drag & Drop WAV files with Dolby <dbmd> metadata chunk
- XML import — Browse or Drag & Drop XML-formatted metadata*
SurCode for Dolby E Encoder & Media Composer:
|New Release:||Version 2.3|
|Encode Dolby E right in Media Composer 7…Streamline your workflows, get more done.
SurCode for Dolby E Encoder & Pro Tools:
Once installed, SurCode for Dolby E Decoder plug-in appears in the ”AudioSuite” menu of your ProTools workstation, allowing you to select and encode in sync with the project timeline. It’s as simple as selecting a file or part of a file in Pro Tools, going to the ”AudioSuite” menu and selecting SurCode for Dolby E encoder. Enter your metadata, hit encode, and watch the progress meter.
Like all members of the SurCode family, SurCode for Dolby E is fully certified and licensed, ensuring complete interoperability across platforms and across the globe. The SurCode for Dolby E Encoder, when matched with the SurCode for Dolby E Decoder, creates the ultimate, file-based Dolby E workflow.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
* To learn more about Dolby’s metadata standards, please click here.