Special Pricing ’till year end…
The new AudioTools Loudness Control for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon plug-in adds versatile and convenient loudness control to the file-based ProMedia™ Carbon transcoding software. The plug-in provides comprehensive loudness measurement and flexible loudness adjustment, all in a single package. AudioTools Loudness Control for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon is comprised of two separately licensed components, a loudness measurement module compliant with all current standards plus, an optional extension that delivers your choice of loudness adjustment actions.
New Release Upgrade now!
Learn more by watching the tutorial videos below - to see all videos in this series, click the playlist button.
AudioTools Loudness Measurement for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon
- Supports ITU-R BS.1770 (including the new ITU-R BS.1770-2) and EBU R 128 (including the new EBU R 128 (2011)) standards, and is in accordance with the Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation (CALM) Act and ATSC’s Recommended Practice A/85:2009: Techniques for Establishing and Maintaining Audio Loudness for Digital Television.
- The module measures Programme Loudness, Loudness Range, Maximum True Peak Level, Average Loudness ITU, Momentary Loudness and Short Term Loudness.
- The measurement results are formatted as XML in a log file.
- Mono, stereo and multichannel PCM configurations can be measured.
- In addition, the overall loudness measurement results are reported throughout the file at one second intervals.
AudioTools Loudness Adjustment for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon
The AudioTools Loudness Control for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon plug-in that applies loudness adjustment to the incoming essence to reach the desired target Programme Loudness (EBU or ITU), True Peak or target Loudness Range values.
- Loudness adjustment is performed in accordance with EBU R 128, A/85 and other international recommend practices.
- Mono, stereo and multichannel PCM configurations can be processed.
- Target values can be set for all adjustment parameters.
AudioTools Loudness Measurement for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon handles mono, stereo and multichannel PCM configurations, up to eight channels. This allows you to prep any material for a wide range of target audiences and be assured that your content will always pass muster. When you need to control as well as measure within ProMedia™ Carbon workflows, AudioTools Loudness Adjustment for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon is the right choice.
Harmonic users now have a complete solution – an adaptable AudioTools plug-in to measure and maintain loudness on your already familiar Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon platform. AudioTools Loudness Adjustment for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon amplifies the capabilities of ProMedia™ Carbon, so you can prepare any element for any format or job requirement, easily and automatically.