New Release Upgrade now!
Learn more by watching the tutorial videos below - to see all videos in this series, click the playlist button.
AudioTools Loudness Measurement for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon
- Supports ITU-R BS.1770 (including the new ITU-R BS.1770-2 & 3) and EBU R 128 (including the new EBU R 128 (2011)) standards, and is in accordance with the Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation (CALM) Act and ATSC’s Recommended Practice A/85:2009: Techniques for Establishing and Maintaining Audio Loudness for Digital Television.
- The module measures Programme Loudness, Loudness Range, Maximum True Peak Level, Average Loudness ITU, Momentary Loudness and Short Term Loudness.
- The measurement results are formatted as XML in a log file.
- Mono, stereo and multichannel PCM configurations can be measured.
- In addition, the overall loudness measurement results are reported throughout the file at one second intervals.
AudioTools Loudness Adjustment for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon
The AudioTools Loudness Control for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon plug-in that applies loudness adjustment to the incoming essence to reach the desired Programme Loudness (EBU or ITU) or True Peak targets.
- Loudness adjustment is performed in accordance with EBU R 128, A/85 and other international recommend practices
- Mono, stereo and multichannel PCM configurations can be processed
- Target values can be set for all adjustment parameters
AudioTools Loudness Measurement for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon handles mono, stereo and multichannel PCM configurations, up to eight channels. This allows you to prep any material for a wide range of target audiences and be assured that your content will always pass muster. When you need to control as well as measure within ProMedia™ Carbon workflows, AudioTools Loudness Adjustment for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon is the right choice.
Harmonic users now have a complete solution – an adaptable AudioTools plug-in to measure and maintain loudness on your already familiar Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon platform. AudioTools Loudness Adjustment for Harmonic ProMedia™ Carbon amplifies the capabilities of ProMedia™ Carbon, so you can prepare any element for any format or job requirement, easily and automatically.